San Antonio Humane Society Values
- We treat every customer, internal and external, with courtesy.
- In order to meet our customers' needs, we strive to learn about each animal and to promote each animal to customers.
- We greet our customers when they enter our work areas and thank them when they leave.
- We provide quick, responsive service.
- We are willing to accommodate unpredictability in the workplace.
- We are willing to accept challenges.
- We are willing to consider other's perspectives and remain open-minded.
- We listen to others and acknowledge their needs.
- We practice patience and tolerance of others.
- We are honest with ourselves and with others.
- We demonstrate care and understanding with all animals in our shelter.
- We are punctual and ready to work at our scheduled time.
- We complete our assigned jobs in a timely manner.
- In leading by example, we strive to be experts in our field by educating ourselves through experiences and learning.
- We are trustworthy and strive to do the right thing.
- We observe, follow through, and honor our word.
- We make sound decisions and are not easily influenced by others.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 24 August 2011 15:47